Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week 4, Heading toward my first customer......

Dear Reader,

I'm assimilating all the information I can on solar power, my first product. It's fun to get immersed in good old basic physics. You have some calculations to perform to figure the best angle for a solar panel. Selling products will be my short term job, doing it just long enough until I can hire my first salesman.

At the same time, I'm digging in to research the best products available AND learn how to do an audit. I will put together a suite of products, to find the best way to save each person the most money.........

This company is self funding, so I'm excited to see how soon I can find my first customer and start saving them money, and hopefully, get them "off the grid". Off the grid, meaning, off the electricity purchasing grid.........

take good care,
Shoes

No comments: